Company Income Tax
Company is taxed based on the revenue earned in the preceding financial year. Company is taxed based on its chargeable revenue which includes both the local and foreign company.
In today’s dynamic business environment that results in complex business transactions, IRAS have been actively changing its schemes to fit into the fast changing pace in the business’s environment. Where change is the only constant, a company without a specialist in tax matters might not be able to maximise tax efficiency within the company.
Our Corporate Income Tax services includes:
- Preparing and filing of income tax returns and tax computation
- Collate with companies to answer IRAS queries
- Apply and obtain for tax ruling or tax incentive
- Assist in corporate tax planning and management to maximise tax efficiency
- Handling tax objections and disputes
- Assist with withholding tax compliance
- Assisting in tax related matters for start ups
- Managing tax for dormant companies or companies liquidising
- Advise on Corporate Income Tax related issues for both start-ups and existing companies
- Assisting in IRAS corporate tax investigation
We believe that we are able to assist your company to comply with the tax obligation. In addition, we can also assist in matters with regards to maximising companies’ profit in terms of tax aspect by through analytical means.